~Visits to Rieri Town


 So if you're lonely, you know I'm here waiting for you

I'm just a cross-hair, I'm just a shot away from you
And if you leave here, you leave me broken shattered I lie
I'm just a cross-hair, I'm just a shot then we can die

I know I won't be leaving here with you


Mood

Had much fun visiting "Rieri Town in Tokyo" the other night, it's always nice to find places you've forgotten about in SL. Wandered around taking some candid shots and just having some fun exploring the city and the adjoining sim "Mopire City" as well! May have decided to cosplay any old anime student while there 😉 so had to find a song with anime opening vibes of course! 😊 You should definitely visit and have a wander, its really well done and detailed!

Rieri Town in Tokyo

Mopire City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust