~Sweetest Fruit

Don't listen to a word they say
I'm in your head like every day
And you deny yourself
And then you scream my name
And I can't take it
No don't listen to a word they say
I'm in your head like every day
And you deny yourself and then you scream my name
And I can't take it, no
No, I can't take it
Come chase the night with me
They say I'm bad, you say it back
But you know you don't believe that
Eat the fruit that feeds your spirit
On your knees, now baby eat it, eat it

Mood


Love this picture with my Bebeeee♥ Throwback's are awesome tbh, so many fond memories~

Backdrop was my at the time bedroom in an old set up I had♥ I miss that house a bit, I had so much fun setting it up! And of course, this picture is hot as hell, and fit the background so well 😋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust