~Breakfast


 Cause I’m all that you want, boy

All that you can have, boy Got me spread like a buffet Bon appétit, baby Appetite for seduction Fresh out the oven Melt in your mouth kind of lovin’ Bon appétit, baby Looks like you’ve been starving You’ve got those hungry eyes You could use some sugar ‘Cause your levels ain’t right I’m a five-star Michelin A Kobe flown in You want what I’m cooking, boy

Yeah... sometimes I get in a mood for something naughty as fuck.. and here we go😜 There's a reason this blog is listed as adult~

Backdrop was put together by me using a Trompe Loeil kitchen set (Aveline) and a bunch of gacha/furniture items, and used my INM for reborn as well as a few BOM layers to get the "glazed" effect.

Pose: Extra- Open Invitation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust