~Honey


 'Cause I'm a beautiful wreck

A colorful mess, but I'm funny

Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet

With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charming

All the pretty girls in the world

But I'm in this space with you

Colored out the lines

I came to find, my fire was fate with you

Heartache would stay with you

Fly great escapes with you


Mood


It's TBT! (gosh this week has flown so FAST!) so here we go! A lovely picture done with my Space girl♥ I love getting time to just be creative and have fun with her😊 This was also one of the first photos I got to take with my eBody Reborn!


Backdrop: Old set up of the main bedroom in our previous house

Poses: Lyrium Pin up Pack (it was so long ago I don't remember which ones)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust