~Girls


 All the gold and the guns in the world couldn't get you off

All the gold and the guns and the girls couldn't get you off

All the boys, all the choices in the world
I remember when we were gambling to win
Everybody else said better luck next time
I don't wanna bend like the bad girls bend
I just wanna be your friend, is it ever gonna be enough?

Is it ever gonna be enough?

This one came to me right at the start of the Roe vs. Wade upheaval, followed by the school shootings etc. so I wanted to wait a while before posting, but here it is. The song is a whole ass mood, and this was stuck in my head until I got this picture taken lol.

Backdrop: SYNNERGY// Tokyo Loft [NIGHT] 360 Backdrop 

Pose: (Edited using Animare)

Wearing eBody Reborn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust