~Succubus


 I love that lavender blonde

The way she moves, the way she walks

I touch myself, can't get enough

And in the silence of the night

Through all the tears and all the lies

I touch myself, and it's alright


Be your best friend, yeah, I'll love you forever

Up in the clouds, we'll be higher than ever

Eh-eh, eh-eh

So happy I could die, and it's alright


Mood

TBT to a picture I took with my Space Girl last November♥ Just a cute little picture that sorta started aaallll the others with her since then. ;) 

Her face says it all, she finally got her hands on my ass after 8 years! XD


Backdrop: Set up inside my at the time house using the "Sweet Dreams Bed Set" from Zen Creations

Pose: .:LAVAROCK POSES:. f/f Couples Bento Pose-26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust