~Under the Blood Moon




 Set fire to the alter

Middle finger to the sun No time for the sacred No one to save me when I'm done Took me down to the water Tried to wash it all away I wait for forgiveness And in the dark I stay Brace my soul Cause there's no good In the place I'm going Pray for light We all got a little bit of devil inside



Got to do another collab with the AMAZING Riri♥ 

And, to kick off SPOOKY SEASON (A bit early, but I'm impatient, okay?!) we put together this fun little scene! 😀
Yes, I'm in the process of eating a heart. NO, I'm not saying what kind, that's between me and the ritualistic alter. 😋

Backdrop: Pitaya - Ritual Circle - Black, *SR* genji firefly, LOVE - Wall Moss 4,

(Milk Motion) dead tree with crows


Pose:  POSE MANIACS - 308 (Edited for heart/shapes/sizes)


Wearing ebody Reborn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust