~Santa Baby


Come and trim my Christmas tree

With some decorations bought at Tiffany's

I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
But I don't mean on the phone
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry tonight, hurry down the chimney tonight
Waiting
Hurry, tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight


A fun little picture for the holiday season, with my space girl♥ She even dressed up with me! :D I've got a few more leading up till new years, but a lil sad the festive season's almost over, I still have so many ideas! I guess I can write a list for next year...

Backdrop: BellePoses - Backdrop Joy

Pose: Lyrium. Comfort Zone Winter Pose 3

Diversion - Light Me Up - 7

Wearing: eBody Reborn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust