~Cybernetic Vapor


 I still believe in your eyes

I just don't care what you've done in your life

Baby, I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long, please come by
I, I still believe in your eyes
There is no choice, I belong to your life
Because I, I live to love you someday
You'll be my baby and we'll fly away
And I'll fly with you
I'll fly with you
I'll fly with you

I really am in love with this Kiki Eyeshadow set, especially the purple ones♥ (there's like three with purple shades in them!) Though, this shade, Vapor, really had me excited to get a cyber look going, and here we are! ♥ You can find the set on the Marketplace and in world at the Hexumbra Mainstore.

Wearing:

Sponsored

[HEXUMBRA] Kiki Shadows - Vapor

[Hexumbra] Face Glitter EvoX


Unsponsored

Makeup Sap ~ HD Eyeliner Gift 

Makeup poema - Merope Eyeshadows

Marpesia - Nose Blush 002

persephone + doll body blush - face Darker

.spaceberry. cutie freckles - 420 - 75% (tint me!)

Marpesia lel EVO X Freckles V3 - Tintable 

Nuve. Dimples 70% Evo X - Porcelain

THIS IS WRONG Final boss makeup OLD - BoM Evo X

HAZEL . CYBER DEMON HORNS [UN-RIGGED]

BEUSY // LILITH HAIRSTYLE + CAP (RIGGED)

The Horror!~ Dere Lenses 

Lightwood NEW VERSION Tatto cyber FX (legacy)

.ashes. jeweled moon bindi

.ashes. jeweled moon septum

AZARAN - NOX NOSE CHAIN.

FREYA// the cyber collar

Glasses Fewness - Linner Glasses 

~[LeiMotiv] Ivett Outfit

Lelutka Evo X Face ~ EyebrowTattoo 


Backdrop: House of Shade - Night Life Backdrop

Pose: 2. M OG. anniversary Gift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust