~NYE 2022/2023







 

I broke free on a Saturday morning

I put the pedal to the floor

Headed north on Mills Avenue

And listened to the engine roar

My broken house behind me and good things ahead

A girl named Cathy wants a little of my time

Six cylinders underneath the hood crashing and kicking

Aha! Listen to the engine wine

I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me

I am gonna make it through this year if it kills me


Last NYE photo dump!♥ I'm a liiitttlleeee slow this year but I'll catch up! :P We danced the night away and had fun, and got some cute little slice of life pictures for the night. Finally, a photo with all my siblings and my mom together!♥ The backdrop is the photo booth that was set up by Ravenfall's builder and owner, Mags and Nyxx. Poses were a multitude of simple new years ones as well as a sweet one for Mags and Eli♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust