~Ying & Yang


 

(Uh) Material girl, I'm just like Madonna

Got the fangs so sharp like piranhas

Put it in my cart if I wanna

Fendi prints, Dolce & Gabbana


Pinky ring cigars, that's Cubana

Call him daddy, he calls me mama

Freak and make him sweat like a sauna

Pussy brings him peace like Nirvana


Let him toss my lettuce with the salad on the side

Oh me, oh my, I'm the skinniest bitch alive

If I want it, I get it, baby, look at this ice

It shines so nice, baby, check that price


You cannot afford to ignore when I walk out of the store

(Got bags on bags on bags, baby I clear that rack)

Freaky little whore from the 314 always wanting more

(Got stacks on stacks on stacks, baby I got that cash)


Mood


It's always a good time getting photos done with Riri♥ And easy to get the matching vibes and style, this one we went a bit more "Ying & Yang" than we usually do, yet still somehow very much us in opposites :P Happy to finally get a cute pic with those pants too- they're too pretty to just wear and not capture!


Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Full Face Highlight - Reg


[HEXUMBRA] Peyton Eyeshadow - Royalty 1 matte


[HEXUMBRA] Peyton Liner - Liner 6


[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter Left & Right



Not Sponsored:


Backdrop - FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Insatiable Mono


Pose - FOXCITY. Dream Team Bento Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust