~Belong


 

Take care of me

Talk all day then at night fall in deep

Stimulate me

I want you mental and physically

I belong to

I belong to you, you, you

Grab hold of me

Gentle love but touch passionately

I'll give you my blessing

Take me person and objectively

Ex and internally

I belong to you

I belong to you


Mood

Is it just me, or has there been a VAST improvement in my art style the last few months? I think this one might be my new favourite... Been waiting to be able to use this outfit since I got it during the holidays, and the HxU Billie eyeshadow was the perfect match to the purple♥

Hexumbra can be found on the marketplace or In world.

Billie eyeshadow is on a 99L$ promo price from Thursday, Feb 2nd until Monday Feb 6th in the main store ONLY.


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Billie Eyeshadow - 4 


[HEXUMBRA] Peyton Liner - 8


[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter


[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Full Face Highlight - Soft 


Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN


LeLUTKA Lilly


WINGS-HAIR-TO1022 Variety (Pack)


T1S- BOM WHITE RAVEN LIPSTICK  (Lel X HD Map) 1 Soft 75%


Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek (light skintones)


.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars - 75% 


Aura Beauty - Boo Blush Aura Beauty - Blush Simple - Evo X


persephone + doll body blush - face


persephone + doll body blush - 50%


:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT


WarPaint* Celestial lashes [LeL Evo/EvoX]


 .::Supernatural::. Malena Necklace


Cae :: Promise :: Ring <Bento> <Materials> (R)


Eliavah ~ Rosenthorn Attire [GLOOMY PURPLE]




Backdrop: Amitie Anime Room WITH SCENE



Pose: [PETRA HOUSE] Selfie Now 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust