~Dark Forest


 


Shame, such a shame
I think I kind of lost myself again
Day, yesterday
Really should be leaving, but I stay

Say, say my name
I need a little love to ease the pain
Need a little love to ease the pain
It's easy to remember, when it came

'Cause it feels like I've been, I've been here before
You are not my savior, but I still don't go
Feels like something that I've done before
I could fake it but I still want more


Loving this new makeup set from Hexumbra so much! And the fact the purple matched my outfit I got for my birthday made me SUPER excited to finally get a picture with it♥ 
This set, is called Sweetheart, and is being released for the Inov event weekend sale, for 55L! (only for Saturday the 25th until Sunday the 26th of February)



Wearing (Sponsored):


Wearing (Unsponsored):

eBODY - REBORN 

REBORN - Juicy Boobs

LeLUTKA Lilly

^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears

TRUTH Solstice - Selection

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

Aura Beauty - Boo Blush - Aura Beauty - Blush Simple - Evo X

:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT

persephone + doll body blush - face

persephone + doll body blush - 50%

.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars - 75% 

T1S- BOM BLACK RAVEN LIPSTICK  (Lel X HD Map) 8 Soft 75%

[Heaux] Keemi - Browless - Icy *VE

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite 01 + freckles

Nuve. Dimples 70% Evo X - Ivory

e.marie // Nadia Earrings - Silvers

Luas Sukah Outfit Purple & Lilac


Backdrop:

MAke a MArk - "Koyo no aki no honba" - Country house #8 (scene)

Dark Forest Screen (made by me)

Pose:

*{( konpeitou )}* lean1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust