~Daydream


 

Pocketful of honey and I'm ready to go

No, I ain't got no money, but I'm letting you know

That I'ma love you like a fool

Breathe you in 'til I hallucinate (mmm)

Body make you silly, make you do what I want

Oh, baby, I can make it pretty, I could string you along

But I'ma love you like a fool

Breathe you in 'til I hallucinate (mmm)

No, I couldn't live without your touch

No, I could never have too much

I'll breathe you in forever and ever

Hallucinate



What's this, double pretty release this week? That's right! On Thursday, Feb 16th, there with be a SECOND release, of this here eyeshadow called Morgan! \o/ I thought it gave a really cute look for this outfit, especially with my valentines glasses♥ you'll be able to find Morgan once it's released at the Mainstore as well as on the Marketplace.

P.S. Happy Valentines Day!


Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Morgan Eye Shadow - 5




Wearing (Unsponsored):

TRUTH Solstice - Selection

LeLUTKA Lilly

^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f) 

^^Swallow^^ TATTOO 03 Ears Gauged/Dropped 50%

[Heaux] Keemi - Icy  *Velour Tone

VELOUR x VENUS for EBODY REBORN (ICY)

VELOUR: "FEMME FATALE" LIPSTICK COLLECTION (EVO X BOM)

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X) (unpacked)

Nuve. Dimples - Lelutka Evo X

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite 01 + freckles

.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars - 75% (tint me!)

Aura Beauty - Boo Blush - Blush Simple - Evo X

:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT

persephone + doll body blush - face

persephone + doll body blush - 50%

eBODY - REBORN

 REBORN - Juicy Boobs 

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

Cae :: Kitten :: Collar

.ashes. SGE S - nu witch set

- TRIGGERED - I Heart You Glasses

 Lunar - Jojo Pants + Ribbons x Maze Thighs - FATPACK

Lunar - Jojo Top & Hoodie Cardigan - FATPACK


Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Escape (With Window Light) (Rez)

tarte. garden birdcage (ivory)

Ariskea[VividLeaf] Fern Plant & Pothos

hive x taikou // boba tea . decor 1

::Fluffy Stuff:: Kitty Phone mint

Pose:

FOXCITY. Sits VOL3-5 (Fatpack exclusive)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust