~Little Things


 

As I'm laying on your chest
I'll be out here thinkin' 'bout it, boy, it's just a guess
But something just keeps telling me I'm better than the rest
And I ain't tryna rush you, but goddamn, I'm a mess, mess, mess

And if it feels right, promise I don't mind
And if it feels right, promise I'll stay here all night

Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you
Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you
Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you
Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you


I'm really falling in love with all these unique colour swatches Hexumbra comes out with for their makeups♥ This one though, stole my heart when I saw it! So soft, and pretty! And the fact the eyeliner is TINTABLE means there's so many different looks it can match! 

Blythe Eye makeup set can be found in the main store at promo price starting Thursday, Feb 23rd until Monday, Feb 27th. It can also be found on the marketplace after Monday.


Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Blythe Eye Makeup - Unicorn

[HEXUMBRA] Blythe Eye Makeup - Liner - black




Wearing (Unsponsored):

eBODY - REBORN 

REBORN - Juicy Boobs

. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails

LeLUTKA Lilly

^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears

Stealthic - Adore (Group Gift)

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

Aura Beauty - Boo Blush - Aura Beauty - Blush Simple - Evo X

:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT

persephone + doll body blush - face

persephone + doll body blush - 50%

.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars - 75% 

[Heaux] Keemi - Browless - Icy *VE

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite 01 + freckles

Nuve. Dimples 70% Evo X - Ivory

e.marie // Nadia Earrings - Silvers

Addams Exclusive // Katty Lover Ruffle Top // SOLID PACK3

Aloe. Essential Stockings

Cae :: Endless Love :: Ring

Cae :: Promise :: Rings 

Backdrop & Pose: (Found at backdrop city, under Kawaii scenes)

{moss&mink} Suitcase Lounger (pose includes in object + edited arms/hands)

{moss&mink} Enjoy the Little Things

+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Soiree Curtains - Pink - Tied L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust