~Night Rider




 

I like fast cars

I like the cars that go boom

I like to (ah) in fast cars

I like the cars that go boom

Do you have a fast car?

You know a car that goes boom

I wanna drive your fast car

I like you car that goes boom


Mood


I've been wanting to do a picture with one of my many cars in SL for a while, and I finally got around to it! I was undecided on which picture I liked best... so here we are posting all three! XD Can you tell I like purple yet? :P


The Eye makeup, Highlight, and Face Glitter can be found on the Hexumbra Marketplace as well as inworld at The Hexumbra Mainstore


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Zena Eye Makeup - EvoX - Purple


[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Full Face Highlight - Soft (Tintable)


[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter


Wearing (Unsponsored): 


eBODY - REBORN

REBORN - Juicy Boobs

LeLUTKA Lilly Head

LeLUTKA.Png.Lilly.Lip.Set

WINGS-HAIR-ER0826 Variety (Pack)

^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f) 

Aura Beauty - Boo Blush Aura Beauty - Blush Simple - Evo X

:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT

persephone + doll body blush - face

persephone + doll body blush - 50%

.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars - 75%

.STOIC. GLITTER STARS EVO X BOM SILVER [SIDE ONLY]

T1S- BOM BLACK RAVEN LIPSTICK  (Lel X HD Map) 10 Soft

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek (light skintones)

Fewness - Triple Force Septum 

Cae :: Kitten :: Collar 

e.marie // Nadia Earrings - Silvers

UniCult - Wishbone Gauges

 Blah.[Miku - Cateye Nose Glasses] 

::GB:: Initials Necklace (F) / Silver

Cae :: Endless Love :: Ring

Fake Society x Logan Jeans / Blue / Reborn

 -KC- ALLURE HEELS / 50 COLORS FATPACK

TETRA - Maple Jacket & Cardigan (Onyx)

~[LeiMotiv] Quiara top . // 


Backdrop: taikou / after dark backdrop (group gift)

Pose: ACT5-497-Female Sitting on Car Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust