~V Day Mood


 

You give me that kind of something
Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred
Never get enough, I can't stay away
If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
You can get whatever you need from me
Stay by your side, I'll never leave you
And I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper

So don't you worry, baby, you got me
I got a bad boy, I must admit it (Hey)
You got my heart, don't know how you did it (Hey)
And I don't care who sees it, babe
I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (Hey)



Got a cute pic of me and Riri all ready for valentines day coming up soon! ♥ I'm super lucky she has her house all pretty for the holiday, mine is in the process of being redone! XD Her living room is very pretty, and this is just one section of it!

Wearing (Sponsored): 

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Full Face Highlight - Soft (Tintable)

[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter

[HEXUMBRA] Peyton Eyeshadow - Romance 1 Shimmer

Wearing (Unsponsored):

eBODY - REBORN

LeLUTKA Lilly

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs 

^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f)

Magika - Holly

 polar<3bunny. isabella nails. ebody reborn only. pack 1

 Aura Beauty - Boo Blush Aura Beauty - Blush Simple - Evo X

:: ANTAYA :: Light body blush "Sasha" - GIFT

persephone + doll body blush - face

persephone + doll body blush - 50%

Neha Beauty - INA eyeliner lelutka evo x bom GIFT

.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars - 75% 

T1S- BOM WHITE RAVEN LIPSTICK  (Lel X HD Map) 1 Soft 75%

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek (light skintones)

e.marie // SL17B Latte Gift - xo!

Cae :: Kitten :: Collar 

^^Swallow^^ Earrings Human/Pixie Gauged S07 (f/m)

e.marie // Nadia Earrings - Silvers

Blah.[Miku - Cateye Nose Glasses] 

::GB:: Initials Necklace (F) / Silver

Cae :: Endless Love :: Ring 

Cae :: Promise :: Rings 

Skirt +Psycho Barbie+ [Fluffy Skirt Fatpack]

Socks Aloe. Essential Stockings - Base Kit Aloe. Sheer Stockings // FATPACK

Flats REIGN.- FUNKETTE SLIPPER SLIDES - FATPACK

Top Makokoi . Emma Top & Cardigan



Backdrop:  

Riri's Livingroom <3

Poses: 

*{( konpeitou )}* letter (edited legs and left hand)

FOXCITY. Lazy Bento Pose Set (Lazy-3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust