~Pizza Run


 

Here they coming with their guns, guns, guns
Singin, "You stick 'em up"
They really think I'm gonna run, run, run
They really think I'm gonna run, run, run

Don't wanna, don't wanna
Don't wanna mess with me
You don't wanna, don't wanna
Don't wanna mess with me
Don't mess with me

I've got the feeling I can break
Out of anything that is standing in my way
You're the reason I can stay
And fight until the death
'Cause what I stand for will not give up


Sometimes, you just gotta go get that pizza at 3am... with energy drinks... with your dad. Because who else has that scary dog privilege to walk at night with while cracking puns and being just as ridiculous as you? 
That's right, my dad's cooler than yours ;)
Also yes, goth dad will let you have a piggy back if you don't make him drop his spliff XD

P.s. yes that bag is FILLED with cheesy garlic bread, shush it's delicious!

Backdrop: TROPIX // European Alleyway BackDrop 02 [box] (Added decor by Magy Macabre)

Pose: - space cadet - best buds (edited to fit avatar heights/shape)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust