~We Killed our Ex



 


I get the sense that it's a lost cause
I get the sense that you might really love her
The text gon' be evidence, this text is evidence
I tried to ration with you, no murders or crimes of passion, but damn

You was out of reach
You was at the farmer's market with your perfect peach
Now I'm in the basement, planning home invasion
Now you laying face-down, got me singing over a beat
I'm so mature, I'm so mature
I'm so mature, I got me a therapist to tell me there's other men
I don't want none, I just want you
If I can't have you, no one will



Oooh another picture with Riri? Heck yes!♥ Love how our "spring photo" Became dark woods bloody fantasy XD 
Featuring the lovely new Siah eye makeup from Hexumbra, coming soon to the Ostara's Alter event! (April 1st - 15th)♥ There's also a hunt item lippy, shown above, called Sugar Lip Stains! Happy shopping and happy hunting!♥ 

Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Blood Splatter Face
[HEXUMBRA] Siah Eye Makeup - 7
[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight
[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter Gift
[HEXUMBRA] Sugar Lip Stains - Purple (hunt item at Ostara)


Wearing (Unsponsored):

eBODY - REBORN -

LeLUTKA Lilly 

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

Aura Beauty - Boo Blush - Blush Simple - Evo X

persephone + doll body blush

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X)

FAGA - Ellie Hairstyle - [EXCLUSIVE GIFT]

:[P]:- Amorphi Horns

e.marie // Kita Earrings - Silvers

LaGyo - Headband (edited)

MOoH! Bloody bom tattoo (from MOoH! Blaire dress)

Decoy - Horrorz Dress: Plum


Pose: BellePoses - Couple 144

Backdrop (set up by me & Riri): 

~WM~ Spooky Forest Skybox 20m C/M v2
[DDD] Autumn Haze Cloud
LOVE - ETERNAL FOREST - SET A 
(Fundati) Moss Set
(Fundati) Ruins W/ivy Set
Mossy Stone Alter - touch on/off candle flame


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust