~Catch my Vibe


 


Is it hot in here or is it just me?

I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed

Told 'em: Go on, take a shot on three

Told 'em: Drinks is on me

Yeah, the drinks are on me

I said: Now go and take a shot on me

Only drug a bitch is on is the tree

But I lasted ten rounds like a freak

Like a G


Mood



Back from my vacation and I HAD to get some of these in (Because LOOK at the pretty 420 things!!!) I managed a whole look using just HxU products~♥ 

I'm so excited to see what else I missed while gone!


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Chloe Liner - 5 (MIIX Event April 30th-May 20th)

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek - Shy - Soft (Mainstore Release)

[HEXUMBRA] Leafy Nose Bridge Tattoo lg - (tint) - Med (Gift in the Mainstore)

[HEXUMBRA] Robin Lip -2 Stain (Mainstore Release SOS Sale April 27-30th)

[HEXUMBRA] Sativa Eye Shadow -4 (Mainstore Release)

[HEXUMBRA] - Spaced Out Face Tattoo set (Mainstore Release)

[HEXUMBRA] - Spaced Out - Faded - Brow 

[HEXUMBRA] - Spaced Out - Faded - Eye Star

[HEXUMBRA] - Spaced Out - Faded - Moonchild


Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN - 

LeLUTKA Lilly Head 3.1

LeLUTKA.Png.Lilly.Lip.Set

Exile -  Daelyn

Le Forme M05 Bento Nails Brillant

persephone + doll body blush 

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek 

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

Cae :: Kitten :: Collar

RAWR! Mary Jane HUMAN EvoX Earrings 

 ::GB:: Initials Necklace (F) / Silver

Cae :: Promise :: Rings

 ::SS:: Dress Dri (Black)


Backdrop:


BellePoses - Backdrop Black and White (Drop)


Pose:


LILPUDDIN - Misa Bento Pose_M




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust