~Feedback


 


Here's what I'm thinking of right now

I'm involved but I wanna be left out
Might swap my phone for a beeper
Try to run from it, but it cuts deeper

Recognize I got lost up-river
Hopin' I won't wanna leave, uh
I just wanna know I'm In the deep end
Get a taste for what's lying on the sea bed

Baby now I'm in the game, I wanna play along
And the kids in the car wanna sing along
Only players with the most gotta think fast
But the players with the most make a big splash



Got a pretty rocking face tattoo set coming from Hexumbra this Thursday for the SOS weekend sale. I think I've possibly found my new face tats for the next little bit ;)
Cry Baby has 14 total layers you can mix and match, with one layer having all tats visible at once.

Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Cry Baby Face
[HEXUMBRA] Bridget Eye Makeup
[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Highlight
[HEXUMBRA] Peyton Liners



Wearing (Unsponsored):


[LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition 

LeLUTKA Raven Head

Blush persephone + doll body blush

NIMU - Nose Blush - GIFT (unpacked)

GlitterCAZIMI: Glitter Ears for Evo X

MARPESIA lel EVO X Freckles V3 -Tintable-BOM

THIS IS WRONG Final boss makeup

Kaos Tattoo .:: > LUXURIOUS < ::.

Vibing -- jinx collar -- silver

*AvaWay* LETTER Necklaces Set

Jewellery Vibing -- jinx earrings -- silver

.ashes. SGE S - nu witch set

Glasses Just Yaska // Tina Glasses 

...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Kimmi -Cropped Cardigan-



Pose: OG - 2. M OG. Gift Pack 1

Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop: SBBH-N 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust