~Lavender Haze


 



I've been under scrutiny (yeah, oh, yeah)
You handle it beautifully (yeah, oh, yeah)
All this shit is new to me (yeah, oh, yeah)

I feel the lavender haze creeping up on me
Surreal, I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say
No deal, the 1950s shit they want from me
I just wanna stay in that lavender haze

All they keep asking me (all they keep asking me)
Is if I'm gonna be your bride
The only kinda girl they see (only kinda girl they see)
Is a one night or a wife

I find it dizzying (yeah, oh, yeah)
They're bringing up my history (yeah, oh, yeah)
But you weren't even listening (yeah, oh, yeah)
Ooh, whoa-oh


Got another quality release this week from Hexumbra! I can't seem to get enough out of these eyeshades!♥ I've got a rotation now of my favourites, and no, not ALL of them are purple, 😉 just most of them! 😂
India eye makeup set, has 9 wonderfully bright and bold colours with a dash of smoke♥ Available at the main store at a promo discount of 75L until April 9th! 

Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] India Eye Makeup - 4
[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight
[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter

Wearing (Unsponsored):

#LuluB! - Invierna - Purple.
::Fluffy Stuff:: Cheeky Tongue 
eBODY - REBORN - 
LeLUTKA Lilly Head
^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f)
TRUTH VIP Cupcake
e.marie // Mix&Match Coffin - Simply Serene - Purple
Blush Aura Beauty - Boo Blush - Blush Simple - Evo X
persephone + doll body blush 
.spaceberry. cutie freckles - stars -
Ladybird. // Glitter Freckles - Silver
T1S- BOM BLACK RAVEN LIPSTICK  (Lel X HD Map) 4 Soft 75%
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek (warm skintones)
Cae :: Kitten :: Collar 
.ashes. SGE S - basic set
Cae :: Promise :: Rings
Bumblebee - Vandal Flare Wrist Top - LIMITED EDITION 3


Pose:
Mewsery - Feisty [Bento] Pose 5a (Edited)

Backdrop: 
A la V *RARE* - Ultimate Assault Backdrops - The Bearded Guy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust