~Candy


 



I give you a rush
Every time we touch, ooo
You can't get enough
Cause my love is just like
Candy
You know my love sweet just like
Candy (and it's like that, and it's like that, oh)
Candy
You know my love sweet just like
Candy (and it's like that, and it's like that, oh)

So addicted (addicted)
To the way that I'm making you feel
I make you listen (listen)
Your friends say that you acting different
And I don't blame 'em
I got you trippin'
On a high
Just a little
Thought I told you
I told you that my love sweet just like candy
Ooo


Got another cute Eye Makeup from Hexumbra! I am in LOVE with the multi tones in this set! Viera comes with nine different colourful shades, all iridescent and holo in nature♥ 


Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Viera Eye Makeup - 1 (Mainstore Release)
[HEXUMBRA] Chloe Liner - 1 (tintable) (MIIX Event Exclusive - April 30- May20)
[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek - Shy - Med (Mainstore Release)
[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Full Face Highlight - Soft (MIIX Weekend sale May 6th-7th)
[HEXUMBRA] Robin Lip -8 Stain (Mainstore Release)
[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos (Mainstore Release)


Wearing (Unsponsored):

LeLUTKA Lilly Head 3.1
eBODY - REBORN - 
REBORN - Juicy Boobs - 
TRUTH Muse - Blonde
duckie . nails // lunar [ ADD ME ]
persephone + doll body blush 
.spaceberry. cutie freckles
Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek 
Fewness - Triple Force Septum
Cae :: Kitten :: Collar
:ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - Magica f [EvoX]
::GB:: Initials Necklace (F) / Silver
Cae :: Endless Love :: Ring 
Cae :: Promise :: Rings 
Apple Blossom //  Washed Jeans Daisy No.7 (reborn)
Lunar - Jojo Top & Hoodie Cardigan - FATPACK


Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - #DressingRoom (With Light) (Rez)


Pose:

FOXCITY. Quick Selfie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust