~May Day


 




I'm dancin' more just a little bit Breathin' more just a little bit Fail a little less just a little bit My life is woo-hoo! I'm makin' more just a little bit Spend a little more to get rid of it Smile a little more and I'm into it I, I, I, I-I've been runnin' through this strange life Chasin' all them green lights Throwin' out the shade for a little bit of sunshine Hit me with them good vibes Pictures on my phone like Everything is so fine A little bit of sunshine


Mood 



Happy May! I'm a little late for a Beltane post, but I wanted to get something in to celebrate spring♥ And of course, Hexumbra had a beautiful new eye makeup release that captured that feeling perfectly!♥ 

Nova Eye Shadow is the release for Ritual Event April Round, and is available there until May 12th.


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Nova Eye Makeup - 3 

[HEXUMBRA] Chloe Liner - 3 (tintable) (MIIX Event Exclusive - April 30-May 20)

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek - Shy - Med (Mainstore release)

[HEXUMBRA] Kamberly Lipstick Day  (Mainstore release)

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Full Face Highlight - Soft (Tintable) (Mixx weekend sale May 4th-7th)

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos (Mainstore release)


Wearing (Unsponsored): 


eBODY - REBORN 

LeLUTKA Lilly Head 3.1

persephone + doll body blush 

.spaceberry. cutie freckles

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek 

DOUX - Shai hairstyle

Fewness - Triple Force Septum (unpacked)

Cae :: Kitten :: Collar [bagged]

:ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - Magica f [EvoX]

Petite Mort- Naomi Dress Purple Floral




Backdrop: 

Landscaping done by Riri♥


Pose: 

3. M OG. Gift Pack 4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust