~Beach Day


 




You’re quiet & I’m loud, It’s never a bore

It makes sense the difference, but what’s distance for

Do I make you feel something, sometimes I wanna feel nothing

Drive me crazy on the freeway You go to fast I get upset babe & I hate it, but I just fake it

Beach boy be my bitch babe if it’s only For a day take me out but I won’t stay

Beach boy be my beach babe be my bitch For a day for a day be my beach babe

Ur my beach boy, be my beach babe Even if it’s only for a day

Be my beach babe


Mood


Getting to do photos with Riri is always a treat♥ I had a fun idea for a summery beeach photo and I was like "Riri lets gooooo!" :D and here we are♥


No credits bcs this one was more for fun than anything else- though I can say the car and the backdrop were gifts at SLB20 ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust