~For Love


 






And then I learned the truth

How everything good in life seems to lead back to you

And every single time I run into your arms

I feel like I exist for love

Only for love And when you say my name

Like white horses on the waves

I think it feels the same

As an ocean in my veins

And you'll be diving in

Like nothing is out of place

And we exist for love

Only for love And I love you, I love you, I love you

And I love you, I love you, I love you


Mood


Hexumbra blessing us with another lovely eye makeup set this week for the SOS sale June 29th - July 2nd! 

I've been back on a cyber/futuristic kick what with SLB20's theme this year, and I found the Tylee Set to be PERFECT for the vibes! So many vibrant colours perfect for vaporwave and futuristic looks! The three liners included are also all very pretty too♥


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Tylee Eye Liner 1 (tint) (White)

[HEXUMBRA] Tylee Eye Makeup -7

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos

[HEXUMBRA] Sleepless Eyes Addons

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek Set

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks (Midsummer Enchantment Exclusive)

[HEXUMBRA] Robin Lip -4 Stain



Wearing (Unsponsored):


#LuluB! - Ava - Aura - Holo.
eBODY - REBORN
REBORN - Juicy Boobs
LeLUTKA Lilly Head 3.1
^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f)
{Limerence} Lynn hair-Natural beauty
Messy. Reborn Celshade
Le Forme M05 Bento Nails Brillant
persephone + doll body blush
Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X)
Fewness - Triple Force Septum
Cae :: Kitten :: Collar
.ashes. SGE S - basic set
Exclusive ABSEN -ELINA SET-
[FFS] GIFT SL20B - [FFS] ANTENAE - PINK (tinted)
UNA. Cyber Wings Axis Hot&Shop
S&P Dress Jyn
Void - Aero Norte Aura Pose: *{( konpeitou )}* floating


Backdrop: Pink Lighting Room Backdrop - The Bearded Guy (Edited)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust