~Better Days


 


I've been feelin' lonely

I need someone to hold me

Come on, baby, hold me

Yeah, I've been feelin' jaded

Don't know how I should play it

Tell me how to play it

Now you, you've been movin' on

Let me know, can I come along?

Since you're gone, oh, its been so long

On my own, my own, my own, my own


Livin' in a haze, stayin' in the shade

All I do is sit around and wait for better days

I could use a break, can I get an "Amen"?

All I do is sit around and wait for better days


Mood


A lil late but here's one fo the newest releases Hexumbra has put out this month♥ I decided a nice, warm yellow was the mood this time, and it didn't disappoint! 

I can't believe summer is already half over😩 I still have so many ideas for photos and things!!!! At least the pretties aren't stopping from HxU 😉



Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Darby Eye Makeup

[HEXUMBRA] Robin Lip Set

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks (Freckles & Blush)

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek Set

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight

[HEXUMBRA] Klein Freckles

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos




Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN - Waifu Boobs - 

LeLUTKA Lilly Head

TRUTH Radiance - Essential

Veechi - French Tips Mesh Nails // Stiletto Female

Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X)

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

~LF~ LunaV2 Pack B

~LF~ Sammy GroupGift

Cae :: Kitten :: Collar

Kibitz - Theresa's necklace - silver

Lunar - Kini Summer of '84 & 22 - 

[ bubble ] Ice Cold Drink - SL19B Gift



Backdrop & Pose: 

Sunny's Studio- Cheap Pool for Her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust