~Cruel Summer






Hot summer streets and the pavements are burning, I sit around

Trying to smile, but the air is so heavy and dry

Strange voices are saying (What did they say?)

Things I can't understand

It's too close for comfort, this heat has got right out of hand


It's a cruel (Cruel), cruel summer

Leaving me here on my own

It's a cruel (It's a cruel), cruel summer

Now you're gone





֊ Ɛмι: I find it silly we're like "Heck yeah beach!"

 ֊ Ɛмι: And then Lyra and Takashi in the back like "nothing to see here!"

 ֊ ʀіʀі: Then we turn around and I squirt them and you throw the ball at them

 ֊ Ɛмι: Yes! Exactly the idea!


No creds for this one either- as its just a cute fun photo idea I had♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust