~Deathwish


 



Kissing the knife
A cynical and miserable high
Can see the end of this in your eyes
If you're staying, could you quit saying, "Bye"?
Bye

You make my head spin
God knows I can't win
I don't know what I'm doing
I think I got a fucking deathwish
It's got me headsick
If I can't win, I'm losing
To a fucking deathwish


Hexumbra has a bunch of pretties, either recently released or coming soon!♥ I'm excited for the release of a male friendly set of eyeliner in the store this weekend! I had to get Wren to test it out for mee♥ 

A new "Guyliner" set, Edgar, releases this weekend in the Main Store for SOS weekend sale! (August 31st-Sept 3rd)

Perry Is available in the Main Store at regular price, as of July 30th.

Ruthann is available in the Main Store at regular price, as of July 30th


Rylee(Left):

Wearing (Sponsored):


Wearing (Unsponsored):

Wren Outfit
Head: Lelutka ZO
Body: Legacy M
Hair: Dura B110
Ears: Swallow gauged Pixie
Earrings: [Litten] Obito Earrings, Rotton Beloved Padlock
Tattoo: Bolson  Antheia
Shirt: Legal Insanity Cain Shirt
Finger tape: Legal insanity
Claws: Stoic Manicured Claws


Lyra(Right):

Wearing (Sponsored):


Wearing(Unsponsored):

 eBODY - REBORN -
LeLUTKA Lilly Head
TRUTH Covert - Essential
. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails
Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X) 
[Utopia] Smol Scar / Evo X [ GIFT ]
Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush
Adora-tions - Cast A Spell On You Neck Tattoo (unpacked)
POMPOSITY - Moon & Galaxy Nose Piercing - SEPTUM
~LF~ LunaV2 Pack B (lilly)
~LF~ Nisha GroupGift (lilly)
BREED: Stretchy - Noir
Just Yaska // Emily Horn [ Black & Silver]
Sweet Thing. Lilith Tail (Bento)
.MUSH. Shy Tired Shirt - Print 3


Backdrop:

Only Nighters Backdrop - The Bearded Guy

Pose:

RIDIC. - Midday Pose (edited for height/hand placement)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust