~Dying Star


 



The forest reaches out to guide me

Blue fire paths of will-o'-wisps

Illuminate the darkness's old tricks

I'm nobody's captive (Mm)

I asked him not to kill me politely

He drained my magic core, bottled up at the source

I washed up on her sea glass shores

I'm nobody's captive (Mm)


It felt like a god how she held me

I slept on her shoulder, I gave her my all

I bathed in her waterfalls

And continue to fall, fall


Burnin' like a dyin' star

Invasive weeds rooted in my heart

Set in a crooked trajectory

The journey here was hard

I was almost pulled apart

Tryin' to leave his orbit took what's left of me


Mood 



Such pretty tattoos! Hexumbra has some amazing things coming starting this weekend with Grace, releasing in the main store Aug 31st-Sept 3rd for the SOS weekend sale! 

Then we have Manifest releasing Sept 5th Exclusively for The Darkness Event, until the 26th.

I think Grace is going to be part of my permanent tat rotation now, it's a lovely sternum tattoo!♥ And Manifest will definitely make its appearances for me during future blogs as well as just when the mood strikes!


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Manifest Tattoo

[HEXUMBRA] Grace Tattoo

[HEXUMBRA] Zena Eye Makeup

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks (Freckles & Blush)

[HEXUMBRA] Shoco Lipstick

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek Set

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight

[HEXUMBRA] Klien Freckles

[HEXUMBRA] Sleepless Eyes Addons

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos


Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN - 

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs V4.0 -  

LeLUTKA Lilly Head 

TRUTH Radiance - Essential

. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails Base

Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush

[Utopia] Smol Scar / Evo X [ GIFT ] 

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X) 

POMPOSITY - Moon & Galaxy Nose Piercing - SEPTUM

~LF~ LunaV2 Pack B (lilly)

~LF~ Nisha GroupGift (lilly)

~LF~ Sammy GroupGift

Messy. Saint Choker Witch(ARIEL - Label Straps

Just Yaska // Emily Horn [ Black & Silver] 

Sweet Thing. Lilith Tail (Bento)

Yumi. Bee Pants

{Sakura} Imogen Top - Patterns

[Enchante'] - Valerie Boots - BASE PACK



Backdrop: 

Synnergy//Anemone Backdrop (Recoloured)


Pose: 

:N: Girl Solo Pose N.01 III




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Time to Play

~Humming

~Stardust