~Sunflower Fields


 



I was lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week

Indulging in my self defeat

My mind was thugged all laced and bugged all twisted wrong and beat

A comfortable three feet deep

Now the fuzzy stare from not being there on a confusing morning week

Impaired my tribal lunar speak

And of course you can't become if you only say what you would have done

So I missed a million miles of fun

I know it's up for me

If you steal my sunshine

Making sure I'm not in too deep

If you steal my sunshine

Keeping versed and on my feet

If you steal my sunshine


Mood



Got some amazing pretties from Hexumbra to showcase today!♥ A nice lippy and a very soft eye makeup! (though that's the swatch I chose- the other colours are a bit more vibrant/popping!) 

Pippa eye makeup and Shoco Lipstick are wonderful sets with that late summer/early fall vibe♥ 

Pippa is available in the main store, and Shoco is still up at The Darkness Event until the 26th before being released into the store in September. Happy shopping!



Wearing (Sponsored): 


[HEXUMBRA] Pippa Eye Makeup - 1

[HEXUMBRA] Shoco Lipstick - 7

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks (Freckles & Blush)

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek Set

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Shimmer Highlight

[HEXUMBRA] Klien Freckles

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos


Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN -

LeLUTKA Lilly

^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears

DOUX - Kiara hairstyle

Veechi - French Tips Mesh Nails // Stiletto

Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush

Izzie's - Aged Scars

Adora-tions - Cast A Spell On You Neck Tattoo

[Aleutia] Winter Tattoo Set

Fewness - Triple Force Septum

~LF~ LunaV2 Pack B

~LF~ Sammy GroupGift

.ashes. SGE S - basic set

A*S SALEM_^^Swallow^^/ ANDORE_Gift 2022 shop & hop

:[P]:- Azre Weedcrowns

.random.Matter. - Fleur Group Gift

[Eternus] Marion Top Bardo

evani. Nesli jeans - dark -


Backdrop: 

Synnergy//Sunflower Farm [360] Backdrop


Pose: 

Lyrium. Sunflower Set










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust