~Hyperreal


 


All seems so clear
Let it wash over me
Don't deserve it
Visions of hyperreal

Rising from the vapour, misted, patterns, voices left behind
From the vapour, misted, patterns, can we stay a while?
Guess I'm sick of things being the same
Doesn't have to be everyday, never change
Just recycling things I thought were true when I was younger
But I'm moving on, I should've listened, oh
The splinters left me blind, I had to change my mind



A lovely main store release from Hexumbra, Frankie! 

It looks absolutely gorgeous for a variety of fantasy and futuristic looks!♥ Of course, I'm in love with the purple, but this eye makeup set comes in 8 amazing swatches, in a variety of colours.


Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Frankie Eye Makeup -6

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks (Freckles & Blush)

[HEXUMBRA] Cry Baby Face

[HEXUMBRA] DeeAnna Freckles & Moles

[HEXUMBRA] Diamond Bae Highlight

[HEXUMBRA] Sleepless Eyes Addons

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos

[HEXUMBRA] Warrior Face Set



Wearing (Unsponsored):


LeLUTKA Raven Head

^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears (female)

The Horror!~ Dere Lenses

+ABYSSAL+ SL20B GIFT CELEBRATION CYBER EYES

Wasabi // Nia FLF Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack

.:S:. Horns: The Basics: Oni Baby

.STOIC.  MANICURED CLAWS

THIS IS WRONG Final boss makeup

M&M : LeLutka Evo X - Lorelai - SATURN

Stigmata - Corrupted Hands - 

[X] - Xron Tattoo - GIFT

.ashes. jeweled moon bindi

.ashes. SGE S - basic set

^^Swallow^^ Earrings GAUGED XL01 (f/m)

HAZEL . AERIE TECH FAN



Backdrop:


VARONIS - Hall Background


Pose:


Lyrium. Anisa Static 1 (Edited with Hanzel. Aerie Tech Fan)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust