~Psycho

 





I love to get attention
The tension's all I need
To feed my own insanity (feed my own insanity)
Don't ask me for forgiveness
I'd rather watch you bleed
If it meant that I could see with clarity

Something's awakened deep inside
It's like I'm frozen still in time
And in my head, it's like I'm in a cage
I hide behind the devil's eyes
I lost my faith a thousand times
And in my head, it's like I'm in a cage (in a cage)



Hexumbra has this amazing hand painted blood splatter available in the main store right now! Jaiz comes in two different tones, and a tint version as well! All part of Mags' Bloodbath Gore series. 

I'm pretty satisfied with this photo... considering the theme is completely left field of my wheelhouse... but its spooky season! Gotta start getting into that spooky feel, as I know for SURE Mags has got even more things coming on theme ;)

Wearing (Sponsored):



Wearing (Unsponsored): 


 eBODY - REBORN - 

 LeLUTKA Raven Head 

^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears (female)

Wasabi // Battie FLF Ed. Hair -

.STOIC. [ UNPACKER ] . MANICURED CLAWS

WarPaint* Lilith lip kit [Lelutka EvoX]

persephone + doll body blush

NIMU - Nose Blush - GIFT

[POUT!] Just Liners - Evo X

Angel Eyes - SPIDER WEB Eyeshadow EvoX - GIFT

THIS IS WRONG Final boss makeup

! Moth & Moon - SL20 GIFT (FEMALE) !

M&M : LeLutka Evo X - Lorelai - SATURN

KaoS-EVO-X 65% LUXURIOUS TATTOO

~LF~ Starlet GroupGift (raven)

.ashes. jeweled moon septum

.ashes. SGE S - basic set

^^Swallow^^ Earrings GAUGED XL01 (f/m)

[Bad Unicorn] Redrum Axe 

MOoH! Blaire dress 

Heels [BREATHE]-Nako Heels-Black



Backdrop:

.PALETO.Backdrop:. KILLER  (MATERIAL)

Body Bag - Creaated by Dawntay Darkrose

Black . Sand Corpse & Limbs: Bucket C

Black . Sand Corpse & Limbs: Blood Splatter A


Pose:

Lyrium. Edra STatic 3 [m] (edited with axe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust