~Hexed


 

I put a spell on you

Brought your fantasies to life

Like you never knew

Had to go and blow your mind oh

I, I did what I always do

I put a spell on you


Get it up, get it up, keep it up

Suckin’ it down like Dracula

Giving him brain like amygdala

Ain’t no trick it’s just abra cadabra

I make that cauldron bubble

Double double toil she trouble

Grip the wand cause I ain’t no muggle

Go drip drip drop and I leave him in a puddle


Mood



Hexumbra has released some fantastical horns at Nightshade Event!  

I Love how sleek and royal the Morrigan Horns look without being too ostentatious! Comes in a total of six metal textures.♥ Perfect for all sorts of fantasy looks!


Nightshade is open from Oct 13th-Oct 23rd!

Happy Shopping!


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Morrigan Horns FATPACK

[HEXUMBRA] Bella Eye Makeup

[HEXUMBRA] Sleepless Eyes Addons



Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN - 

LeLUTKA Lilly Head 

Bipolar - Eyes Stickers (8 types 2 options)

.euphoric ~Fantasy  Eyes  Applier ~[LeLutka]Pack2

Magika - Love Song

. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails 

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X) 

M&M : LeLutka Evo X - Lorelai - SHADOW

Nuve. Basic Body skin v2 - Onyx

[Celesticat] Nano Lips - Lel EVO X HD Applier 

+Psycho Barbie+ [Arachnid Dress - Purple Satin] -

Fewness - Triple Force Septum 

~LF~ Sammy GroupGift

Messy. Saint Choker Witch

Vibing -- Ciara rings -- Silver

Cae :: Promise :: Rings

LuluB! - Blessed Child - Pastel - 

- TRIGGERED - Magic Lines Aura



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust