~ Something Creepy This Way Comes


 


Round and round and round we go
And round and around we go (round and round)
And round and round we go
And round and around we go
Now murder!

Alright, pull your hatchets out
Chop, chop, chop, chop
Swing, swing, swing, swing
Now murder!
Swing, swing, swing, swing

Mood



So happy I got to get this lil creepy treat of a picture done with my sister Rylee♥ Had so much fun getting all dressed up (and discovering things in my inventory I forgot I had -cough- mask -cough-) 

I got a about a week left of prime spooky season... better get to work getting all those photos out!


Backdrop:


FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cemetery (With added Cemetery gate from DRD)


Pose: 


-Extra- Killin' Crew [M] (edited for avatar size) Used Bad Unicorn Redrum Axe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust