~Close

 






Close
You know I love you the most
Things we do can't be disclosed
Pictures we can't even post
When we're alone

I'm not going back to sleep tonight
Anytime I see you
I can't rest unless it's by your side
I won't even try to close my eyes
Anywhere I'm not with you
Is a place where I can't lie



Got around to getting a cute little photo with Machen in our kitchen tonight♥ This lovely lady has been with me through some of the toughest times in my life- and somehow decided to stick around♥

Love you Chen, for always and always♥

Backdrop: 

Dust Bunny Rosemary kitchen (modded and decorated) inside the Onsu Walnut Skybox

Pose: 

NIMU - Tight hug (Couple pose) (edited for height/female bodies)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust