~Happy Halloween






I cry red tears on the floor
Looking for me, your hair in my hands
Eating your heart for dinner, I love the taste (But I love mine more)
I choke, my hands all around
But I love the sound I spit for air
Haunting, I am the blessing and the
Curse (But I've grown to love it more)

Creeping and screaming
Thought you could destroy me
But you're too weak

No one can hurt me but me
No one can hurt me but me
No one can hurt me but me



Another wonderfully fun and spoopy photo with myself and Riri♥ 
We really loved the backdrop we put together and absolutely HAD to get another photo with it (from a different angle)! 
Happy Halloween (though its a day late!)


Backdrop:

~WM~ Spooky Forest Skybox 20m C/M v2
LOVE - WALL MOSS 1
Nutmeg. Pumpkins / 1
[CIRCA] - "Thornhill" Chalkboard Stump - Haunting Night
dust bunny . spooky inflatables . grim reaper . black
hive // OAK tree . autumn
HPMD* Autumn Stump - a
LOVE - ETERNAL FOREST - GROUND COVER - SET B - CIRCLE 1
tarte. spooky tree (lighted) B
~*SR*~ 4 Season Long Grass V.01
hive // OAK simple shrub . autumn v2
Ariskea[Auburn] Modern Farmhouse
{RW} Holiday Carolers Lamppost

Pose: 

UZME PoseSheet Friends04

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust