~Last Christmas


 




Thought we belong together
At least that's what you said
I should've known better
You broke my heart again (again)
Boy, you blew it
How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah?

The last Christmas
I gave you my heart (gave you my heart)
But the very next day you gave it away (gave it away)
This year
To save me from tears (you got it)
I'll give it to someone special



Hexumbra has a lovely set of 28 glitter shadows & liners with soft tintable shadow base layers, called Demetria, coming to you at the Frost-E-Fest event

I'm in love all the colours, and the snowy shadow makes it absolutely FESTIVE♥ (Especially those reds and greens!) I think this might be my main look for the season with all those colours :o

Open Dec 5th until Dec 31st!  Happy shopping!~



Wearing (Sponsored):



Wearing (Not Sponsored):

eBODY - REBORN - 
LeLUTKA Lilly Head
^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears
. Doe . Belle . Flux . 
gift/ Jack Spoon. Spice Makeup Kit (Lelutka Evo/EvoX HD)
Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X) 
Ascendant - Christmas Lights Nails
*CK* Nostalgic desire dress TARTAN RED
[FREE GIFT] *catNap.*X'mas  Accessories
Insomnia Angel . Christmas Ornament Earrings 
~LF~ Sammy GroupGift
~LF~ LunaV2 Pack B (lilly)
Fewness - Triple Force Septum


Backdrop: House Woods @ Love Valley

Pose: iPortrait_i6_F8 (Modded for hands)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust