~Decorating the Tree


 





Santa Baby
Slip a sable under a tree, for me (mmmhmm)
I've been an awful good girl
Santa Baby
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby
A '54 convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby
And hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed (mwah)
Next year, I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list




Just me and Riri getting ready for the big holidays!♥ 

Decorating the tree is something I always do with family/friends every year, we even choose one plain ornament to sign with everyone's name who visits during the holidays! What traditions do you guys do that are special? :)

Backdrop: 

Riri's living room


Poses:

Asphyxia Decorating Bento Pose 1.1 . Infiniti . 

- Decorating the Tree - Single Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust