~Blood Hunter


 



I'm a bloody hunter
I kill for all that I want flattery and lobster
I'm really hungry got a body of greed
Will you satisfy me?

Trying to hide the envy
Paradise low price gold
Gotta eat though, keep
My morals in control
I could be you on a good day
But there's a price for dreams
I'm waiting tablеs
I'm not what I seem

I watch every move
Wanna bе somebody too



Riri had a vision for the love month this year- the complete opposite of romantic! and here we are ;) At least, this is post one.... that might change at some point XD


Backdrop: 
Tokyo By Night 2049 - The Bearded Guy
Car - [777] MIA 


Poses:
*{( konpeitou )}* letter (Lyra)

*{( konpeitou )}* lay (Takashi)

Edited car passenger pose (Riri)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust