~Happy V Day


 




I've got a fever, so can you check?

Hand on my forehead, kiss my neck

And when you touch me, baby, I turn red

I've got a fever, so can you check?

Peut-être qu'avec du temps, ça partira

Et pourtant, et pourtant, et pourtant, je ne m'y vois pas

Comme un médicament, moi, je suis rien sans toi

Et je sais que, je sais que jе perds du temps dans tes bras


Car dans mes yeux, ça se voit

La fièvre dans mes yeux, oui, ça se voit

Mon cœur se serre, j'ai du feu dans la voix

Le plus souvent, c'est quand je pense à toi


(Maybe with time, it will go away And yet, and yet, and yet, I don't see myself in it Like medicine, I'm nothing without you And I know that, I know I'm wasting time in your arms


'Cause you can see it in my eyes

The fever in my eyes, yes, you can see it

My heart aches, I have fire in my voice

Most often it's when I think of you)


Mood


Part 2 of the valentines day series I did with Riri yesterday♥ Thank you again for your fantastic decorating, and letting me use your pixels~♥ 



Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Sunset Lounge Decorated by Riri!


Pose:

B(u)Y ME: Request CP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust