~Rough


 




Pain and pleasure
Love and damage
Lust and phantoms
Among the things that didn't matter
Our fire when we're together
Mixed with paranoid manners
Created a perfect storm and we were destined to fall
But we still want more
Not enough to be locked up in these feelings
Guess it's not enough to be surrounded by demons
Guess it's not enough to be drowning in our tears so
Who do you want if not me
Who do you want oh yeah
Who do you want

I lied
I'm wrong
I'm high
Who do you want babe
You fight
You hope
You hide
Who do you want babe



Another spicy one! Slowly getting back into taking pictures that are not blogs/tell a story again and it's been pretty fun so far :) This little reprieve the last few months was surprisingly good for me when it came to just getting some photos done for myself.



Backdrop:

My house :D


Pose:

[..::CuCa::..] Rough MF Bento Pose





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust