~Warm Night


 




And if by chance, you let me come over
Out on the street, I wanna see you, baby
And if by chance, you let me just hold ya
I'm down on my knee, I wanna please you, baby
Ooh, I'll be your righteous lover

She said, "Sugar, honey, darling"
I really wanna see you, too
I bet you do, bet you do, bet you do
It's just that someone's over
And baby, I really wanna be with you

But if by chance you let me just hold ya
I'm callin', I'm free, I wanna see you, baby
Ooh, when in need, you said you would be here
And you hold the key to my very being, baby, I
(I love you, baby) I love you, baby



Last one in the 3 part valentines series I did with Riri♥ 

I'm VERY please how this turned out, sensual, intimate, but not crazy lewd, and some more of the amazing decorating Riri does makes an appearance!

Backdrop:
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Sunset Lounge (With Exterior) decorated by Riri

Pose:
  1. HERA - 112 Bento Couples Pose.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust