~Futuristic Baby











Time again I find replacements, but they still feel like you
Time again I find replacements, but they still feel like you
And now I'm just so confused
I feel lost watching the news
I've been running out of juice
I don't want to have to choose

And I'm losing my mind 'cause I feel I've been trying
Trying for so long, trying for so long, whoa
And I'm running out of time 'cause I feel we've been trying
We've been trying for so long, trying for so long, whoa



Really been enjoying this new art era for me... heres some beloved neon futuristic hawtness to enjoy ;) 


Wearing (Sponsored):


Wearing (Unsponsored):

Body eBODY - REBORN - Wear to unpack
Body MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs V4.0 - eBody Reborn
[Pirocious] Mean Streak - Eye Energy FX *wear me*
Liyue-Alita-FATPACK[Add Me]
Hair Foxy - Kitsune Hair (Blond)
LeLUTKA Noel Head 3.1
Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush
keikumu - strobe eyelook (gift) (unpacked)
TONE 2 - Gift 2023 SnH SLB
Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X) (unpacked)
Messy. Reborn Celshade (tinted)
. Nar Mattaru . Stiletto Nails
Lilithe'// Vessel Tattoos [GIFT]
Nefekalum - Ghoul Shop N Hop Gift
*TSM* Foot Dips [BOM] - Arborvyych Foot Fix [Bananaroo]
Adora-tions - Break Me Like A Promise Belly Tattoo (unpacked)
pecheresse. ai tattoo (lower edition) (ADD) (unpacked)
pecheresse. xana tattoo (lower edition) (ADD) (unpacked)
+CHANDRA+ Temprest Choker
Cae :: Promise :: Rings [bagged]
Socks -PULSE- Kordelya Stockings - BOM - GIFT
[MERCH] Utility Sheer Dress - Cobalt (wear)
. Doe . Heart Power Up Gift . [wear me]
[X] - Aitech Bracelet
.::KHD::. Soul Sucker Mask [BOX]
[N.c] - Rintech Collar
Havoc . C-String Gift . January
Sex And Candy - Black Tittie Tape (BOM)
Mid Plats  Phedora ~ Selene Platforms ~ Black {ADD ME}
- TRIGGERED - Magic Lines Aura (BOXED)
109 - EUPHORIA PARTICLES FATPACK


Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Underground RARE

Pose:

Babyboo. babe 4m





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust