~Lyra Moonreign


 




I'm feelin fantastic

Head up in the clouds

So enthusiastic

Jumpin up and down

Quit being dramatic

Let a smile out

Blockin out the static

Tryna get to me like

Woahhh

Can't let the evil take up all my energy

Noo

The friends I thought I had were really enemy's

I'm only Round the ones that want the Best for me

Yea it shows And they know



Ima drive it like I stole it

Ima keep the wheels burning I affirm it

I want it all cause I deserve it

Steady workin

Everything I got I earned it

I aint hurtin

I'm lookin back like damn that was worth it


Mood



Figured was time to update the profile pictures properly for all of me's :) Super in love with this look♥


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Gidget Eye Makeup - 7

[HEXUMBRA] Leah Shadows - Purple

[HEXUMBRA] Amouria Face Set - Full

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks - Star Freckles tint (Med)

[HEXUMBRA] Klien Freckles -5 lighter

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos

[HEXUMBRA] Love Hurts - Gift 



Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN - 

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs 

^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears

Bipolar - Eyes semi Moon Stickers

Gloom. - Penumbra Collection - 

Magika - Lilian Hair

LeLUTKA Noel Head 3.1

Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek 

Messy. Reborn Celshade

Le Forme M05 Bento Nails Brillant

VELOUR x VENUS for EBODY REBORN (ICY)

[Heaux] Raven - Holiday Special 

-ROUXS- bruises hearts- 

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite (combined)

Nuve. Dimples - Lelutka Evo X

[Onyx] Floral Zodiac[Group Gift]

pecheresse. flowie tattoo (hand edition)

pecheresse. ai tattoo (lower edition)

pecheresse. xana tattoo (lower edition)

<Nar> Chandelier Underboob Tattoo

-egotomb- Tintable Plugs - Swallow Gauged XL - GIFT - Female

~LF~ Laila Pack I (noel)

~LF~ Mia GroupGift (noel)

~LF~ Flora (noel)

PANIQ - Crescent Choker II 

UKIYO : neoma necklace 

.ashes. SGE S - basic set

Blah.[Miku - Cateye Nose Glasses] 

Cae :: Promise :: Rings 

DL - Myrna Dress

Lunar - Nora Top -

: CULT : Maze Mod Harlow with HUD



Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Hangout (Violet)

BEENICORN Neon - Moon

+Half-Deer+ Starry Neon Lights - Big


Pose:

FOXCITY. Minis - Weekend-1m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust