~It's a 10/10


 



I'm making a profit, making these movies
Guess I'm a star bitch, so what if I'm toxic
These diamonds are dancing on me like a mosh pit
So what, I'm a rock bitch
Yeah, I got the groupies like I'm in Motley
I go and get it B, I'm a fucking athlete

Yes sir, I'ma do it again
I'm fuckin' him, her, probably they and them
It's a 10-10, you should recommend
This pussy so good, it's on the walk of femme

Boy, if I say "jump", you say, "how high?"
You know I might break your heart, just let it slide
So what if I go out and fuck a hundred guys?
It's na na not the end of the world
Got you so obsessed, it's sickening
Could hurt you really fucking bad, take everything
If I decide to love and run, no bitchening
It's na na not the end of the world



Just a lil something I came up with while listening to the mood music~


Wearing (Sponsored):

[HEXUMBRA] Pippa Eye Makeup - 6

[HEXUMBRA] Amber Blush

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks (Freckles & Blush)

[HEXUMBRA] Daisy Cheek Set

[HEXUMBRA] Face Glitter - Gift

[HEXUMBRA] Klien Freckles

[HEXUMBRA] Spaced Out Face Tattoos

[HEXUMBRA] Love Hurts - Gift



Wearing (Unsponsored):


eBODY - REBORN -

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs

^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears (female)

Bipolar - Eyes Stickers

TRUTH VIP Lullaby

LeLUTKA Noel Head 3.1

::Fluffy Stuff:: Cheeky Tongue

Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X)

.HYPE. addon / "Babi" highlighter / lel Evo X / gift

[Pink&Love] Sweet Pain - Lisptick - LeL EvoX - GIFT!

Le Forme M05 Bento Nails Brillant

[Onyx] Floral Zodiac[Group Gift]

Adora-tions - Break Me Like A Promise Belly Tattoo 

Adora-tions - Cast A Spell On You Neck Tattoo

pecheresse. flowie tattoo (hand edition)

pecheresse. ai tattoo (lower edition) 

pecheresse. xana tattoo (lower edition)

-ROUXS- bruises hearts- 

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite (combined)

Nuve. Dimples - Lelutka Evo X

{ MoonPhase } Arm Pit Cleavage Shadding V2

~LF~ Laila Pack I

~LF~ Mia GroupGift

~LF~ Flora

e.marie // Hala Earrings - Silvers

Cae :: Promise :: Rings 

MIWAS / Rinda Daily rings set

.:Inkling:. TT - Squozen - eBody/Kupra Subtle

[Glitzz] Monick Set - Exclusive Cyan

Lunar - Moth Cardigan

Lunar - Sati Fishnet for Maze Thighs 


Backdrop:

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Crescent Room (Rez)

Starlight Designs - Fluffy Rug White V2

BackBone Love Nest - Adult

LEMME...Plug me! Dark & soft rose

Kinky Toy Rack - LYBRA AD

[ zerkalo ] Grassington Armchair w/Cloth - Adult

Mithral * Lotus Leaf Vase (Black)

hive // silver dollar eucalyptus . group gift

[ SQUARE ] - Snake Planter METALIC BLK

BackBone Vinyl Record Storage - Black

LLJ Neon Fuck 02

Afterparty - Punish Me Neon [Static]

.:Short Leash:. Call Me Kitten Sign



Pose:

[PETRA HOUSE] Selfie Now 1

[Fetch] Wick's Phone & Keys


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust