~Praise


 



I got the view from the stars, baby, stars, baby
You look up at me like a god, baby, god, baby
You wonder how I got this far
Our differences make us who we are

I can't afford to fall

This is how I got name, this is how I got my fame
You and me are not the same, this is why you give me praise
Try to keep me in a cage, this is how I got my rage
This is why I go insane, this is why you give me praise



Hexumbra has a new mainstore release, coming at you for the Mainstore Event from March 28th-April 28th!
Parker comes with 9 lovely swatches of bold colours for you to choose from, and goes well with many of the liners HxU has made in previous releases (I'm wearing one of the og, Peyton liners in this pic!)

Happy shopping friends!♥ Taxi's found down below~

Wearing (Sponsored):



Wearing (Unsponsored):

LeLUTKA Noel Head 3.1

^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears (female)

eBODY - REBORN - Wear to unpack

REBORN - Juicy Boobs - 

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs 

Bipolar - Eyes Stickers (8 types 2 options)

TRUTH VIP Smitten

Ladybird. // Boop Body Blush

Izzie's - Aged Scars (LeLutka Evo X)

.HYPE. addon / "Babi" highlighter / lel Evo X / gift

-ROUXS- bruises hearts- (unpacked)

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite (combined) (unpacked)

Nuve. Dimples - Lelutka Evo X

{ MoonPhase } Arm Pit Cleavage Shadding V2

[Onyx] Floral Zodiac[Group Gift]

Adora-tions - Cast A Spell On You Neck Tattoo

 pecheresse. flowie tattoo (hand edition)

pecheresse. ai tattoo (lower edition)

pecheresse. xana tattoo (lower edition)

<Nar> Chandelier Underboob Tattoo

~LF~ Laila Pack I (noel)

~LF~ Mia GroupGift (noel)

e.marie // Hala Earrings - Silvers

QUIXE - Spike Earring *gift*

#MEWSERY Mimi Socks {#1 Noir}

.:Inkling:. Thiccy Thigh Highs (Squozen tattoo layer)

Violent Seduction - Capet - Reborn (Tartan)

Pure Poison - Giada Pumps & Garters -


Backdrop:

The Lights - At Midnight - The Bearded Guy


Pose:

Stardust - Charmer - 02 Bento Pose + Ribbon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust