~Strut


 





I like turning heads, breaking necks
High heels in the morning
Catch your breath, break a sweat
Leave the suckers snoring

These saints are watching me
My sex life like TMZ
You're welcome, bitch, the show is free

I don't do the walk of shame, I strut (strut)
You can suck my dust (dust)
Blow a kiss goodbye, I got mine, love
I don't do the walk of shame, I strut (strut)
I just came to fuck (fuck)
Blow a kiss goodbye, I got mine, love
I don't do the walk of shame, I strut



Coming at you for Flourish Event, we have the lovely Fatima Glitter Eye makeup Set as well as the Fatima Hologloss sets in warm tones and cool tones from Hexumbra
These are just two parts of the full set shown above, the warm tones gloss and the eyemakeup!♥ Full set includes Fatima Lashes as well!

I'm very excited with this release, it's got my sparkle holo dreams in every swatch!♥

Flourish opens April 7th, and goes until the 31st~

Happy shopping friends!♥


Wearing (Sponsored):


[HEXUMBRA] Fatima HD Glitter Eye Makeup

[HEXUMBRA] Fatima HD Hologloss - Warms

[HEXUMBRA] - Spaced Out - Faded - Moonchild

[HEXUMBRA] - Spaced Out - Faded - Eye Star

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks - Star Freckles tint (Med)

[HEXUMBRA] Klien Freckles -5 lighter

[HEXUMBRA] Aster Cheeks - Blush 1 (Soft)

[HEXUMBRA] Amouria Winter Cheeks Blush

[HEXUMBRA] Amouria Mouth Blush

[HEXUMBRA] Amouria Nose Blush

[HEXUMBRA] Love Hurts - Gift (Right Cheek)


Wearing (Unsponsored):


/ HEAD / lel EvoX NOEL 

REBORN - Waifus - 

REBORN by eBODY

TRUTH / Moment / 

^^Swallow^^ Gauged XL Ears

Nuve. Dimples 100% Evo X - Pale

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Aged Scar R Cheek

Ladybird. // BBB - Blush ONLY - Red (Light)

Izzie's - Body Veins & Cellulite 01 + freckles

.ashes. SGE S - nu witch set - human female - both

Lunar - Milu Fluffy Coat - 

Lunar - Sati Romper 

RAWR! Pot Leaf Swallow FEMALE Gauge XL Earrings

~LF~ Laila 

~LF~ Mia 

~LF~ Flora 


Backdrop & Pose:


Foxcity Influencer Taken at Sunny's Photo Studio




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Humming

~Exploring Digital Frontier

~Stardust