~Night Vibes pt 2


 




Sorry for acting this strange, I can't control myself

Struggling for what to say but I could never tell

Take me closer, take my clothes off, oh, I fantasize
If I'm honest, it's more fun when you can't read my mind

Sometimes I fuck you in my head (mhmm)
I let you touch me when I'm lonely in my bed
I wanna scream, but hold my breath (mhmm)
The kinda thing that you would rather leave unsaid

I got dirty wishes on my mind (ah)
But you will never ever know that I
I like to fuck you in my head (mhmm)
You make me scream when there's nobody, just the thought of your body



Part 2 of the Night Vibes Series, and probably the final one :)

Doesn't mean there isn't more spicy things in future though!


Backdrop:

[AMBICE] - ZEB SKYBOX (Tinted/textured)

Afterparty - Punish Me Neon [Animated]

LEMME : Tie me up // NEON

Kinky Toy Rack - LYBRA AD

WRONG - LUMINESCENT - LW - BLACK - ADULT


Pose:

Nani Banani - Touch Time  - Collection One (pose 1 mirrored)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~A Little Too Late

~She got me feeling like