~She got me feeling like


 




She tastes like heaven and she knows it
Loves me and she shows it

Grinning up at her like
Damn, I could be a better kind of best friend
With my hand down her waistband
Baby, I'm a fan
I don't die for my women anymore

She got me singing like ooh
I'll do anything to have you
In and out of the bedroom
Swear to be true
I don't die for my women anymore
No, I kill for 'em



Watch out, it's the return of Lyra & Courtney getting up to VERY naughty business😉 

Thanks for posing with me Bb♥



Backdrop:

My Livingroom:
[FOURTH WALL] Zeb Daybed [ADULT] (retextured)
Afterparty - Star Pillow [Decor]
Nyan Pillow / Pink (Rezz)
BackBone Love Nest - Adult (retextured)
Wireless Pleasure - Anal Beads 03 - [Chris Two Designs]
+Half-Deer+ Lingerie Clutter [FATPACK]


Pose:

-Extra- Double Trouble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Night Vibes pt 2

~A Little Too Late